Non blue eyed Kittens are $1,000 for Pet
Blye eyed kittens are $1,200
This contract is to protect the Buyer as well as the seller:
Sphynx Express Contract
Macomb Il, 61455
Description of Cat / Kitten
Pet Price: $
Owed at time of Delivery: $
TO THE BUYER
Sphynx Express cattery requires a $250 non- refundable deposit to reserve a kitten/cat. This deposit will go towards the total agreed upon price. If said kitten is returned for any reason there is a $250 re-homing fee. This is only if a deposit was not paid. If a deposit was paid then that will be none refundable and there will not be a re-homing fee.
Please note: No feline is completely hairless. It is understood that the degree of hairlessness of the Sphynx cat varies from cat to cat and sometimes from season to season. No Sphynx is truly completely hairless. Hormones and genetics play an important role in degree of hairlessness and even though a kitten may be almost hairless when it is sold, it is possible that the kitten could develop some hair after being neutered/spayed or, as it grows older. It is impossible to guarantee that any Sphynx kitten/cat will not grow hair at some point and time.
The conditions of this sale are as follows:
(1)The price of the above kitten/cat includes a US $250 non-refundable deposit due for reservation of kitten/cat. Balance shall be paid in full when the kitten/cat is ready to leave the sellers home.
(2) The seller provides a 72 hour limited guarantee that the above kitten/cat is in good health at the time of purchase. It is the responsibility of the buyer to take the kitten/cat to a veterinarian within this time for a thorough examination. Failure to have the kitten/cat checked by a licensed veterinarian will void guarantee. It is recommended that the kitten/cat be quarantined for a period of one week before being introduced to other cats in your household. If the kitten/cat has been determined by a licensed veterinarian to have anything that is genetically wrong with it the seller will replace it with a kitten of equal value when one becomes available. There will be no money refunded. The seller has the right to have a second opinion by a vet of his/her choice. Transportation and all veterinary costs are the responsibility of the buyer. After 48 hours of the health guarantee period, the seller cannot be held accountable for future diagnosis of Fel/Fiv, or any other bacterial or viral infectious diseases, giardia, parasites, or fungus, due to the fact that these can be contracted anywhere in the environment after leaving the cattery and are not a result of genetics or breeding. Buyer accepts all responsibility for protection of cat from said, diseases, illnesses, parasites, and fungi.
***** There is a one year FIP health guarantee from date of adoption. (one year from the date this contract has been signed) If said cat/kitten is believed to have FIP then it must be returned to me so I can have my vet determine it as well. When that is done and if in fact said cat/kitten has FIP then a refund will be issued. However; I will be allowed up to one year to issue the refund. This FIP guarantee will be at void if I do not have the option to have my own vet check out said cat/kitten. The FIP guarantee will be void if said kitten is given the FIP vaccination.
(3) Kittens will have their appropriate combination vaccinations for their age at the time of leaving me. Kittens get booster shots every three weeks starting at age 6 weeks old . Another booster is given at 9 weeks old and 12 weeks old and 16 weeks old then once a year after that. It is very important to follow up with your vet and stay on track with the vaccinations.
(4) Seller has the conditional right to reclaim kitten/cat without refund of purchase price for any breach of contract. Breech of this contract will have a penalty fee which is the purchase price of the above kitten/cat. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet store. If for any reason you cannot retain ownership of said animal, breeder shall be given the right of first refusal.
(5) Any legal action which may arise under the terms of this contract will be brought in McDonough County Illinois, USA. Buyer shall be liable for any court costs and related charges including attorney fees associated with the seller enforcing the terms of this contract. In signing this document, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to ALL of the terms and conditions stated above.
(6) Signatures and dates below indicate full agreement to ALL terms set forth in this contract. No other warranties or guarantees are provided other than those specifically outlined above. The above signed consider this document to be legally binding. Changes or additions to this Contract must be initialed by all parties.
(7) I (the buyer) _________agree to have the Sphynx kitten that I purchased from Krystal Knuth, and Sphynx Express cattery spayed/neutered when it reaches the appropriate age. I understand that I do NOT have the right to breed this kitten. I also understand that I will receive the pedigree papers when I provide proof that this kitten has been spayed/neutered. Any breech of this contract can result in the seller taking repossession of the cat.
It is your responsibility to get said kitten spayed/neutered. Even if you become unable to care for said kitten and need to re home him/her. You will be held reliable on getting the proper documentation to Sphynx Express to prove that said kitten has been spayed/neutered. Your vets information is not acceptable as proof. I will NOT contact your vet in order to get this proof. You must provide it to me. A coy of the receipt works best for this. You can email it to me or even take a picture and text it to me. You do not have the right to sell or re home said kitten as a Breeder. It is also stated above that if you are unable to care for said kitten then Sphynx Express (Krystal Knuth) will be notified and have the option on getting said kitten back. I really ask of you that if you are unable to care for said kitten for any reason please contact me and let me help. I will IN FOURCE this contract as the law will allow me to do so! Thank you for your cooperation!
Breeding rights must be decided before the kitten goes home. If seller does not have spay/neuter certificates in hand after 6 months of age, there is a fine of $1,000 (this is a fine and does not give you any breeding rights) and the contract will be turned over to our attorney and buyer agrees to pay all fees incurred by Sphynx Express Cattery. If the kitten/cat is sold as a show cat, we cannot guarantee their performance in the ring or how they will develop as they grow or even if they will tolerate it. Although some cats are show quality, not all cats enjoys that environment.